Nominations for delegates to our Annual General Meeting will be open September 14, 2020 at 9am to September 29, 2020 at 5pm. To fill out an electronic nomination form, please click the button below:
AGM Zoom Link: Click Here
- A nominee must be a current Coast Mountain Students’ Union member (to be a member a student at Coast Mountain College must be enrolled in a course 6-weeks in length or longer). This means that both domestic and international students are eligible for nomination.
- Complete online nomination form here
- Forms must be received electronically by 5pm on Tuesday, September 29, 2020. Update: Nomination form deadline extended to October 6, 2020 at 5pm.
- Physical nomination forms can be made available upon request but must also be received at the Terrace office by 5pm on Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- The campaign period will begin September 30, 2020 and end October 13, 2020
- Successful nominees have an allowance of $40 for campaign, which will be reimbursed with proper receipts submitted.
Election Days: October 13 & 14
Annual General Meeting (AGM): October 21, 2020
Students will nominate themselves to stand for election on October 13 & 14. During these two days, each member will be provided a unique voting link and is encouraged to vote on who they would like to represent their campus at the upcoming AGM. There, on October 21st, delegates in attendance will vote to select a new Board of Directors.
A maximum of 24 delegates will be elected from the membership of their respective campuses to attend the AGM:
- 4 from the Hazelton campus
- 4 from the Smithers campus
- 7 from the Prince Rupert campus
- 9 from the Terrace campus